As part of meeting security features the meeting host can report a participant during a meeting. The host is able to select which participants they would like to report, include any written details, and add attachments. This report is automatically sent to the Zoom Trust and Safety team to evaluate any misuse of the platform and block a user if necessary.
- As the meeting host, click Security.
- Click Report.
- Select the name of the participant you would like to report.
- Check the reason for reporting this participant.
- (Optional) Enter any comments to provide more information.
- (Optional) Click upload file to add screenshots or photos showing the problem.
- (Optional) Check Include desktop screenshot to include a current screenshot of your desktop.
- Click Send.